Register a new account
Terms of Service
- Application of Terms
- By visiting and/or taking any action on Image Chest, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
- The service is designed to store, publish, and share image files on the web.
- The publication of images is made by the user on his own initiative, the service is not responsible for the correctness and reliability of the information reported by the user
- Service is not responsible for the observance of copyright on posted images, but warns users about the need to take into account and comply with its norms.
- Image Chest is not to be used to host image libaries you link to from elsewhere, content for your own site, advertising, avatars, or any other situation in which you utilize Image Chest as your own content delivery network.
- Service administration reserves the right to remove any images that violate the Rules without notice.
- Users who repeatedly violated these Rules will be blocked access to the service.
- Image Chest does not allow the following types of images to be uploaded.
- Images which contain involuntary pornography or nudity.
- Images which violate copyrights or patents are not allowed.
- Images which contain gruesome scenes, such as death or mutilations.
- images which violate the privacy of the individuals depicted.
- Images which are considered illegal in your country.
- Copyright, DMCA, and Takedowns
- Image Chest respects the intellectual property of others and requires that our users do the same. We have a policy
that includes the removal of any infringing materials from the services and for the termination, in appropriate
circumstances, of users of our service whom are repeat infringers. If you believe anything on our service infringes
a copyright that you own or control, you may notify our designated agent via our
contact form or by contacting:
PO Box 654
Blacklick, OH 43004
- If you knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material on our service that is infringing, you may be liable to Image Chest for certain costs and damages.
- If you believe Your Content was wrongly removed due to a mistake or misidentification, you can send a counter notification to our Copyright Agent (contact information provided above). Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3) for the requirements of a proper counter notification.
- Image Chest reserves the right to modify these terms of service at any time without prior notification.